How Does Good Sam Extended Service Plan Work?
It is easy to get help from Good Sam Extended Service Plan when you suffer an RV, car, truck or SUV breakdown. Please note that Good Sam Extended Service Plan is not a roadside service plan. For road service, we recommend Good Sam Roadside Assistance.
Breakdowns and Repairs: Motorhomes, Travel Trailers, 5th Wheels, Cars, Trucks & SUVs
- You are on the road and your vehicle breaks down... No need to panic about where to take your vehicle. Good Sam Extended Service Plan does not have designated service stations. No matter where you are in the US or Canada, you can take your vehicle to any service center. If you are in a travel trailer or 5th wheel, you can arrange for a service call and have a technician sent to you.
- Call our toll-free number and we’ll take it from there. Our experts will talk to the service center’s technician on your behalf. They will review the service center’s diagnosis and recommendations, then authorize the repair work. Major repairs may require an inspection to verify the extent of the damage.
- Rest easy with Good Sam Extended Service Plan’s travel benefits while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Drive away in your RV and leave the bills to us.
Claims Paid By Good Sam Extended Service Plan
- Claims Processing
- Warranties vs. mechanical breakdown insurance
- Savings on common repairs
- Claims Statistics
- Top 10 reasons to have Good Sam Extended Service Plan
We’re always happy to help
Just call 1-888-787-7683
Warranties Vs. Mechanical Breakdown InsuranceGet the Facts