Top 10 Reasons To Have A Good Sam
Extended Service Plan
- A+ Rated Insurance: An extended warranty is not an insurance policy, but a Good Sam Extended Service Plan is. As Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, a Good Sam Extended Service Plan adheres to strict insurance regulations and is backed by A+ rated underwriter QBE Insurance Ltd.. Because warranties are not backed by an insurance underwriter, your warranty could be voided if the provider goes out of business.
- No Sudden Price Hikes: Your policy's rate will be locked in for the first three years you are a member of Good Sam Extended Service Plan.
- Plan Transfers With Owner: Should you sell your vehicle, you may transfer your Good Sam Extended Service Plan to the next owner. Or, you can cancel it all together for the pro-rated amount.
- Preferred Provider Discount: Over 1,000 select service providers and Camping World Facilities that offer a 10% discount on additional services and installation.
- Free 22-point RV Inspections: Members can take their RV to any Camping World SuperCenter for a free 22-point inspection as often as they like.
- Continuous Coverage: By enrolling in Good Sam Extended Service Plan before your manufacturer warranty expires, you are protected from any lapse of coverage when the warranty expires, and the warranties of your RV's individual components are covered as they each expire.
- Everything Under One Umbrella: Unlike most manufacturer warranties that offer different warranty lengths for different components, a Good Sam Extended Service Plan covers all major components for the length of the policy.
- Your Choice Of Service Provider: Good Sam Extended Service Plan doesn't require you to take your vehicle to any specific service provider. Good Sam Extended Service Plan will work with any service center in the U.S. or Canada.
- RV Expertise: Backed by Good Sam Club, the largest and most trusted RV organization in the world, the Good Sam Extended Service Plan was designed with RVs in mind.
- Cost Effectiveness: Considering the high average costs of repairs, many Good Sam Extended Service Plans pay for themselves in just one or two claims. Learn more about the average savings of common repairs.
Extended Service Plan
- Claims Processing
- Warranties vs. mechanical breakdown insurance
- Savings on common repairs
- Claims Statistics
- Top 10 reasons to have Good Sam Extended Service Plan
We’re always happy to help
Just call 1-888-787-7683
Warranties Vs. Mechanical Breakdown InsuranceGet the Facts